This is a delicious side dish that will compliment just about anything. I cooked this as a side with my Pesto Chicken recipe. It’s so good… I could probably eat it all by itself. It’s fairly simple and quick, so here it is..
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 3 ounces of uncooked angel hair pasta (I doubled the remaining ingredients cause I had more than this in pasta)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I use the pre-minced garlic and added about a teaspoon per “clove”)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil (I didn’t have the fresh stuff.. so I used dry)
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Again.. a GREAT SIDE DISH! YUM